1. Guys in your rotation
who pitched at all that week.
2. Guys in your pen who started that week,
in the order you list them.
3. SP-eligible guys in your pen with at least 3 IP that week, in the order you list them.
4. SP-eligible guys in your farm system (taxi
squad) who either started or had at least 3 IP that week, in order of IP year-to-date.
5. Pitcher,AAA for an inning, then he'll be pulled if you have
anyone available who pitched at all that week.
- from scoresheet-talk March 30, 2005
mcscoresheet April 17, 2007: Will
Scoresheet use his bank starts while he's injured and keep pitching him?
Hunke: Nope. He has to start a game for you, then you can draw on his banked starts.